Thursday

Introducing Wu-Yi Tea

Back in January like most people this time of year, I vowed to lose weight. In December, I had come across something called wu yi tea. This was a drink that supposedly helped you lose weight and was great for your overall health. At first I was very skeptical, but while doing a little research on it, I came across a guy named Dan who had a wu-yi tea blog. Basically he had been drinking wu-yi to lose weight and after two months he had lost like 20 pounds. On his blog he wrote about his results and what he had been doing. I was very interested so I tried it for myself. I haven't lost 20 pounds yet, but I've lost 15 pounds so far and I'm hooked. So I've been motivated to kind of write about my success and share some of the info I've found on the net with my friends and others who might be searching for something that works! If you're interested you can read Dan's blog at http://wuyitearesults.com.

No comments: