Thursday

Real Weight Loss, Real Proof... How True!

This was the blog run by a guy named Dan that got me interested in trying wu-yi tea for myself. It's a great "common man's case study" as he puts it in losing weight with drinking wu yi. Very interesting read.
clipped from wuyitearesults.com

Hello, My Name is Dan and I’m Overweight and Lazy! Well, that use to be me. I’m still a bit lazy but I’m not overweight any more thanks to Wu-yi Tea! After almost keeling over playing indoor soccer one night for what was only about 15 minutes but seemed like hours at the time, I realized I needed to do something about the shape I was in! I wasn’t overly overweight or obese, but I definitely needed to lose weight. I also felt sluggish all the time and was totally unmotivated, ie. a lazy bum.

Anyway, you may be in the same boat I was a little over two months ago. I’m now 20 pounds lighter and feel ten times better than before. I won’t be sharing any scientific or medical mumbo jumbo with you but I will share my personal experience and results. If you’re thinking about trying Wu-Yi tea then you might wanna stick with me on this for a short time ’cause it might benefit you too! And yes, that’s really me in the photos, see how happy I turned out in the after photo? =p

 blog it

No comments: